Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Return of Love

Totally loving the return of romance to fashion this year. Pinks, Peaches, Beige's, Soft Browns, and even touches of black and lace, invoke feelings of warmth and love, colors as soft as cashmere,and silhouettes as sweet as butter cream icing.



This Dress looked absolutely fabulous on her!
These are a bit of a throw back to the Rococo era

How beautiful is SHE? She has really grown up into a elegant woman.


Drew Barrymore shining at the Golden Globes



My favorite blogger Gala Darling, showing a bit of romantic style,
I love the pink skirt with the black wool tights.










Tell someone that you love them today!
You Are Fabulous!!!
xoxoxo Heather

1 comment:

Mary Elizabeth said...

I could not agree more. I love these looks. I LOVE award season my friend! xoxo