Yeah it’s a bit of a modge podge post today lol.
I got a lot going on.
My mother is feeling much butter, at least for the moment, she got on the right meds and her breathing is way better, she even can climb the stairs again without losing her breath entirely, she also lost 12 pounds! And looks really good. When I was over there last night I was sitting at the dinner table and looking at her in amazement, she didn’t even look sick or like she was having any problems at all. It was very comforting to see that, my dad also lost a lot of weight, and looks fabulous. More about what my mom and I did last night, in the next post!
Thank GOD I live in a country were speaking out about the government in my blog wont get me arrested. As many of you know things are real bad here in the states, money is being misspent, we are still at war with one country and probably on the edge of war with several others, here are some things that have pissed me off lately that I really need to just get off of my chest.
The economy: one of the major reasons that the economy sucks, is because all of these high priced bankers misspent thousands of dollars, the government them selves misspent money, and our former president saw the we were headed for a global disaster and did nothing to stop it. Our country is in shambles, people are losing their homes, their jobs and sometimes even their lives , a few people have gone ballistic and shot up entire buildings, or taken out their family in despair, it’s not right and it’s very scary.
The U.S recently bailed out a few big banks who were on their way out, we also bailed out AIG ( a big insurer) not once but TWICE. And now they are finding out that they paid out Millions of dollars or more in bonuses to the people who were asleep at the financial wheel and go the company into all of this mess. Granted NOW the government realizes that this happened and what’s to pursue legal action against AIG. But wake up people, us taxpayers could have told you this was going to happen, before the second time we lent them money. It was as clear as day. And now that money is gone.
We gave money Palestine when our people are losing their lively hood:
I didn’t get a raise last year, now mind you I don’t make shit, so that hurt, and now I find out we won’t get a raise or a bonus next year either, which is funny, because the big guys at AIG get a 235 million dollar bonus, and no I’m not kidding. Not to mention that we just openly gave 950 million to Palestine, to bribe them to stop fighting Israel. And While I wish the fighting over there would stop, were do we get off doing THAT? I barley have a job and we just gave all that money that we need to another country???????
Ok I’m done on the government vent…….because that’s just about to turn ugly.
Everything is going fine with the pregnancy, counting down I only have 4 and a ½ months or so!
But there are some things that I am getting tired of people saying, I have listed them below:
1. "You think your sleepy now.......Just wait"
2. "You think THAT hurts? lol Just wait until labor, you will feel like your dying!"
3. "He not going to do that after the baby comes is he?" or " you know once the baby comes you wont be able to do that"
4. "You're not going to let the dog/cat around the baby are you? You know you have to keep them away"
5. "so how much have you gained now?"
6. "Whoa you got big!"
7. "Oh I know your petrified of labor but honestly all the pain melts away once you see your baby" I KNOW this , but when I say Im scared of labor I am SCARED!!! i don't want to hear that, it's like your hiding some huge horrible info from me!! I know it will all melt away, but I am not good with pain!
8. " Don’t drink any alcohol," or "you know you cant eat this or that"
Are you freaking serious?? I mean, really, do you think I don’t do my research?
9. "Oh it’s your first? You will most likely go weeks late"
10. " I know the hospital is 30 minutes away but, this is your first you'll have plenty of time"
I wasn’t worried about time, I am worried about the PAIN I WILL BE IN FOR THAT TIME!!!!
….ok I’m done…. A happier post will ensue next time I promise, Im working on it!