Friday, March 13, 2009

Oh what the hell, it's friday why not?





















These are the rules:
1. respond and rework: answer the questions on your
blog, replace one question that you dislike with a
question of your own invention, add one more question
of your own.
2. tag eight other un-tagged people.

What is your current obsession?
ANYTHING Cobalt blue!

What are you wearing now?
Brown knee high boots, maternity jeans,sheer long chasmere sweater, cobalt blue glass bead necklace that I crafted.





Who was the last person you hugged?
My hubby, who was still in bed when I left.....





What would your dream job be?
Editor in cheif of a major fashion mag!

What's for dinner?
Probably veggie pizza tonight, usually i LOVE to cook, but come on now, it's friday!

What was the last thing you bought?
Cute stuff for the nursery

What are you listening to right now?

The clacking of keyboards and sound of the air humming above my head (I am at work)

What is your favorite weather?




Summer!!

What is on your bedside table?
A book on how to care for newborns, a box of tissues, a pad of paper and a pen.

What's your style?

oh brother, it varies, I would say, retro with a side of California gal, when I'm not pregnant I am more retro lol. i also like very classic lady like looks and outfits with clean lines.


What is your most challenging goal right now?
Making this kid and getting him out!

Say something to the person who tagged you.
Rascal didn't tag me, but this was on her blog, and she is a beautiful rockbella!!

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully
furnished anywhere in the world, where do you
want it to be?
Paris France, and the decor would be in Late Victorian Baroque, nto alot of Victorian, just enough to make it lovely!


Favorite vacation spot?
Honestly? my parents condo in the smoky mountains in Gatlinburg, Tennesse.





Name the things you cannot live without.
Liquid eyeliner, pretty things, my hubby, lipgloss, great shoes!

What would you like to have in your hands
right now?
A great pair of huge dior cat eye style sunglasses. Black, respectivley.


What 's your favorite color?
Cobalt blue!!!

What was the last book you read?
oh wow, hmmm.... Belly Laughs by Jenny Mcarthy.

If you could go anywhere in the world for the
next hour, where would you go?


Auckland ,New Zealand because there is a really kewl bar that is up in a tree house there that I saw on Galadarling.com some time ago.





Who do you admire the most?
Marilyn Monroe, Dita Von Teese and Cate Blanchette


What's your favorite bubble gum?

Any kind of spearmint gum.



I will also tag anyone who wants to answer these questions.

4 comments:

Miss Rascal said...

Yeah, you sure have a huge challenge ahead of you. but I'm sure you will be the best mum on the planet.
A yummy mommy! :D

Have a swell weekend!

Miss Rascal said...

*sending virtual onion rings*

Unknown said...

LOLOl thanks rascal!!! mmmmmmm!

MICHELE29 said...

HEY HEATHER! THOSE DIOR SUNGLASSES YOU WANT I CAN GET EM FOR YOU! I KNOW SOMEONE SELLS THEM FOR ALMOST NOTHING! I DONT ASK QUESTIONS AS TO WHERE SHE GOT THEM LMAO! WHO KNOWS? BUT ANYWAY SHE SELLS THEM AT THE FLEA MARKET DOWN HERE! I WILL GET YOU SOME! THEY ARE AUTHENTIC, SO THEY SAY LOL!