Monday, November 23, 2009

Crazy weekend

Oh my gosh I got so much done this weekend! Which surprises me considering Hudson had his four month shots on Friday and spiked a fever Friday night and most of sat. he was extraordinarily cranky and his left leg was swollen, poor dear, I hate getting him shots :( But I know they are necessary. He feels much better today and is back to his happy laughing self:)
hud 019

I also managed to finish a Christmas project, my felt Christmas trees, Bill said it reminds him of the trees in Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer, or Jack Frost.
I like the way it looks in my pretty centerpiece on the table.
hud 001

I also finished this fall hand sewn pin.Obviously a bit too late for this year.
Fall Pin
Then began working on my ornaments for my Christmas gifts. Oh yeah, I am in felt heaven! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh :) I love Christmas crafts.

We are working on putting up our Christmas decorations, and I can't wait to see the look on lil Hudson's face when he sees the Tree all lit up in it's Christmas glory, I can't wait to take the family photo in front of the tree :) Too fun!

Hopefully my curtains come today, they were shipped on Friday, so they should reach my door soon. It will be so nice to have a little color in the house!

I also hung out with Julia in the Gordon Arts District yesterday, we went to the Room Service Christmas shop and Kitsch City, had some coffee and a HUGE chocolate chip muffin....
thanks Julia I needed that!

Well hopefully today will go by fast, as will whats left of the work week (THREE DAYS!!! WOOHOO! Then I am off for the Holiday!)

2 comments:

Mrs Munster said...

Poor Hudson. I'm not looking forward to my little one getting his injection. I'm really looking forward to xmas and putting up the decorations. Your centrepiece looks amazing. Really festive.

Miss Rascal said...

I absolutely LOVE that brooch!
Are you selling on Etsy?