Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Mrs. Munster made me do it!( because she is the devil ....:) )

Mrs.Munster tagged me to this little challenge. I'll tag Mary and Ashley

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
( yeah I don't personally KNOW 6 people on here, so do will have to do!)


# I can wiggle my eyeballs back and forth and "vibrate" them.
# I have always had a HUGE facination with morturary arts, and almost became an undetaker.
# I was once nearly choked to death in my car by an ex boyfriends psycho brother
# My favorite singerin the world is Tori Amos, Favorite Band, The Cure
# I sat next to Drew Carrey in a Cracker Barell last year, met Rob Zombie, and passed Woody Allen and Soon Yi in central park.I also played foosball with Weezer.

6 comments:

Ashley said...

hahah, i love this. though i am totally creeped out that you can wiggle your eyeballs ;)

I did this a few months ago and it was ssooooooo hard to think of interesting things.

I think you did an excellent job! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks! it took me a few minutes to think about it loL!

Mrs Munster said...

I'm not that evil ;) I think it's really kreepy you can wiggle your eyeballs! I've always wanted to become an undertaker or work in the hospital mortuary. Majority of the people I'm sick, which could be true *wink*

Mrs Munster said...

Oh and I'm totally jelous of that Drew Carey- thing! I love "Whose line is it anyway".

Unknown said...

Mrs.Munster :) I didnt know that you guys saw the american versio of whos line is it, I thought maybe you just had the british version, thats kewl that you guys do see it though:)

joygoddess said...

One of the funniest moments ever: walking through Central Park, seeing Woody Allen and you screaming, "OMG, I LOVE YOU BUT I HATE YOUR MOVIEEEEES!!!"

This is why I love you. :)