Wednesday, September 17, 2008

This and That

I don't feel to great oday, and I am sore from the running.......ohhh soooo sooorrrrrree, so this hlped me get through the day, I lifted it from Super Kawaii Mamas Blog.

What are the last three things you purchased?
A Tall Soy Latte From Starbucks (yummy), Groceries, A Glass of Wine ( but today I am going to go buy a fall jacket at H&M!!)

What are the last three songs you downloaded?
The Pretenders Brass In Pocket, Grateful Dead Touch of grey (the only Dead song I really love)
Kings Of Leon Four Kicks

What are the last three places you visited?

Circleville Ohio to see my ladies in June, Myrtle Beach S.C. on my honeymoon, and Shipshewana IN on my anniversary

What are your three favorite movies?
Orlando with Tilda Swinton (fave fave FAVE), The Princess Bride, The Aviator

What are your three favorite possessions?
My entire Marilyn Monroe Collection of Dolls and plates and magazines, My Car, My Red super high platform Pin up girl patent leather shoes with big bows on them.

What three things can you not live without?
Concealer, Mascara and Food

What would be your three wishes?
Money so that I could quit my job and open up a coffee house while going back to art school (not technically three) That my husband would not get anymore anxiety attacks ever again and that my moms health problems would completely disappear.

What three things haven't you done yet?
Went abroad (I don’t consider Canada abroad) had a job I REALLY enjoyed (HMM I am seeing a job hating pattern here, sorry) had a child.

What are your three favorite dishes?
Vallarta Special from my fave Mexican Place, Rueben sandwich and a baklava from My Friends Restaurant, and mom or grandmas kielbasa and sauerkraut.

Which three celebrities would you most like to hang out with?
Gala Darling (to me she is a celebrity) Tori Amos, Trent Reznor

Name three things that freak you out?
If it crawls and its not a baby I am freaking out (yes including ladybugs) Deer, The Presidency

Name three unusual things you are good at.
The Slightest Color Differences,Bullshitting,Cooking super awesome meals on the fly. (Although not unusual)

Which three things are you coveting?
A pair of Jessica Simpson Dover Croc Heel (Hello!!! 160 dollars!!) A museum frame I saw on Dick Blick for my new art print, Ashley’s job (sorry, there is that darn job thing again)

Name three bloggers you are tagging.
CleverBlogNameHere
MrsMunster
GalaDarling

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I will do this! I will :)!!

I want those jessica simpson shoes too, so cute!