Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Welcoming Fall fashion

Well as sad I am to say it, summer is slowly fading out, and fall is slowly peeking in. it is refreshing in a way to smell the cool crisp air, the dead leaves on the ground, see all the beautiful colors in the trees. But our way of dressing can also become bland and listless, I vowed that this year (being a self professed color maniac) that I would not let the season drag my wardrobe into another sea of grey, and since accessories are the easiest way to dress up an old outfit, here are some of my tasty picks for fall accessories:
Rock 'n Roll Boots by Ed Hardy for those rainey November days

Sexy rockin pin-up pumps in leopard Velvet from Steve Madden look fab with a pencil skirt or dark jeansSexy Blue from Steve Madden will brighten up any nuetralI saw these and my heart was stolen, Jessica Simpson Dover Croc pumps in Purple BlueClassic shape, modern color Ralph Lauren coatAfraid of color? Go with white and add some bright accessories

This Picture right here encompasses the look I am going for this season, LOVE the leopard beret and Green with Purple (Ralph Lauren)Warm and tough pink coach glovesGold is bold with purple accentsDon't care for hats? Tie back your mane in this delish scarve from Coach , put on a pair of Betsey Johnson Cat Eye Sunglasses (below) and you are ready for hollywood baby! If you DO like hats;Fall is a great time to get away with a Beret!

7 comments:

tokyobunnie said...

I can't wait for cooler weather and all the cute clothes that come with it!

Anonymous said...

I know it is always exciting to change seasons!

Mrs Munster said...

Awww, shoes, shoes, shoes. The leopard pumps especially. With those shoes you can be happy all around the year! As sad as it is that summer's gone (even if it wasn't very hot at all), I'm actually looking forward to autumn. Can wear my precious leather jacket and boots!

Anonymous said...

Wow. I'm green with envy. (And purple. And blue. And leopard print.)

How 'bout you just buy two of everything and send a set to me? I'm a size 8.

;)
Seriously, though, all those are so lovely!

Anonymous said...

I know, and I will probably find cheap knock off of all this cute sutff, because there is no way I can afford hardly any of it! LOL! But it IS nice to look at!

Miss Rascal said...

I love Steve Madden shoes, I own a couple of pairs but I don't wear them too often cos they are too pretty. :))

Anonymous said...

Steve Maddens are just tasty little shoes, I love them so much!