Monday, August 18, 2008

Harajuku Girls are back!!

Gwen Stefani has done it again! I am forever in love with the pop-retro scene, so naturally Gwen Stefani is a goddess to me. And I will admit I really wasn’t sure if I liked her first perfume. But her new collection sold under Harajuku Lovers name, can’t miss has something for everyone!! There are a total of 5 different scents, each sent and its bottle is modeled after one of Gwen’s Harajuku backup dancers, including the artist her self!

“G” smells of fresh coconut, jasmine, and cotton woods.

“Love” smells like a bouquet of pink pomelo, rose, and creamy vanilla orchid.

“Lil Angel” smells like sweet citrus floral with notes of pineapple, candied violet, and lollipop accord.

“Music” smells like pears sweat pea, and sleek wood.

“Baby” smells of flowers with notes of white rose, orange flower, and white musk.


I will probably go for the “G” because that seems to be along my line of scent preferences, but I cannot wait to smell them all!!! And their cute little action figure bottles make me want to collect them all!

You can sniff them out at any Sephora store nearest you! Or order them online!

1 comment:

Mrs Munster said...

Well, these are just ever so cute!