Friday, October 8, 2010

A fun weekend ahead

I'm feeling a bit better today, (luckily) I managed to get in some much needed baby time last night and much needed me time! (sleep and a bubble bath anyone?)

This weekend should prove to be fun, tomorrow we are taking Hudson to Mapleside Farms for hayrides apple and pumpkin picking, it's damn near tradition to take your kid to a pumpkin patch and have his picture taken among the big pumpkins. Kind of reminds me of the Peanuts The Great Pumpkin special and Linus in the Pumpkin Patch.


Then it's home to go decorate for Halloween!!!! WEEEEEE!!!! yeah just a little bit too excited about that LOL.


Sunday we go visit my mother AND Grandmother, of which i am not sure that I mentioned are BOTH in the SAME nursing home!!!!


So yes pictures will indeed be had......

BTW:


I am lusting over these





And this


Annnnnnnd this......SIGH









Have a great one!

No comments: