Sunday, August 19, 2012

Madison Kar Kulture 2012


The Madison Kar Kulture Show was saturday, and true to tradition, I dressed up in my pin-up best ;)
It was gorgeous day out, although it was way warmer than they said, 
and I ended up with a touch of heat sickness :(
Still, a great time was had by all :)


Jeans: Worthington from SEARS ( really love these ones because they fit like a glove and can be rolled up or down)
Shoes:Target ( like 3 years ago)
Top:EBAY


This Kids was the BEST all day, such a good little man

Rollin in with my man :)

I really wish I had tken more photos of cars lol, but when your chasing a little man around in espadrilles all day, taking photos of cars is really last on your list lol

Oh well, here is to next year!



1 comment:

Ms. Falcon said...

yeah, thanks for posting! you look stunning!

http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.de