Thursday, July 26, 2012

This Months Mark. Fashion Finds

I sell AVON and Mark. Products.
All products below are current and available through my web site here
I do ship nationally (to all 50 states)
And if you don't like your product, you can always return it!
Take a look at whats hot this month!
Short Order Shorts $26.00
These shorts are roomy and can be carried into fall with a simple pair of black tights.



Show Your Metal Necklace-$24.00
This metal leaf necklace knows no season, great for fall or summer!
In The Mix Stretch Bracelets-$22.00
The shiny gold gives a luxe feel for less.


Ring Me Up Stretch Ring-$16.00
Cats eye design is perfect for fall outfits

Roll With It Romper-$32.00
For hot summer weather I love Rompers, they are airy and the style can be changed up so easily
by exchanging the accessories
Pretty Stellar Ring- $18.00
This turquoise ring makes a serious statement and adds a POP of color to any outfit
( just may have to get one for myself!)





No comments: