I think that sometimes my man feels taken for granted, so below i want to profess to the world Why My Husband Is So Awesome (previously titled "why my husband is better than yours")
1.He gets up early in the freezing winter to clear snow off my car.
2. He changes diapers AND does dishes, and if I don't feel good, he takes complete care of me
3. He fills up my gas tank if I'm empty AND even if I'm in the car, pumps it for me :)
4. He gets me flowers and plans surprises just "because".
5. He looks for art festivals to take me to even though i know it bores him silly and "is around all those damn liberals"
6.He accepts me for me, (farting, burping in public,not knowing that pearl harbor was fought in Hawaii not japan......)
7. He tells me I am beautiful at least two hundred times a day.
8. Goes grocery shopping for me when I can't, and actually get some obscure stuff that I want.
10. He is an awesome father to Hudson
12. He is passionate about issues that matter to him and wants to do something about it, which is more than I can say for some people who complain, then never DO anything about it.
13. When I'm sick he brings me Chinese (won ton soup)
14. He loves to spend time with me and Hudson, and has recently become better at family time.
15. He LIKES to go to the mall and shop and walk around
16. He's got a hot car and wants me to get one someday too,
17. He rides a Harley!!! RRRROWRR and looks divine doing it!
18. He makes real good Mac and Cheese
19. He is the Macgyver of fixing things, got some tooth floss and a nail file? he can probably make you a temporary muffler, converter or other random things.
He puts up with me, and trust me I am by NO means easy to deal with sometimes. I love him so much and am so honored to be his wife. :)
oh and one more thing........well.....hee hee I cant tell YOU EVERYTHING can I?