Monday, March 11, 2013

Peace (Finally) and celebrations

There is nothing quite like that moment when eveyrhting that is bugging you and harping on your mind, suddenly releases and dissapates, the air clears and I swear it's like a spring day, wonderful, fresh.
Friday we found out my Husbands test results from his heart test came back PERFECT, wich means he probably just has anxiety. So that was a HUGE relief in our lives.

Then on Saturday, I had a surprise Birthday party for him at the Wiking Lizard in Lakewood, it is in an old Armory and they have bowling lanes underneath the resturaunt that you can rent out for parties. This was his fortieth, and he was a little down about it, so I wanted to make sure ot do something super special :)

We had around 30 or so people show up, a full buffet and bowling, it was awesome and he was so happy:)
Here are some photos below!


I think this photo....speaks for itself lol

What is better than helping daddy blow out his candles??
(just two candles, because I mean.....40...I didn't really want to set the place on fire)

Hudson and Girlfriend Number one...

Hudson and Girlfriend number two....

I just love this photo lol....

so excited to open his gifts lol

 
A friend of ours made him a Harley Davidson lamp out of an old bottle

So here is what it looked like in the car ont he way to the party...got the ballons and cake,
Im all excited.......

and on the way home.......this poor kid was UPSET, was playing with four girls for about three hours, and when it was all over he just kept crying "My girlfriends!!!! I want them!!!! I miss my girlfriends!!!" Kid cried alllllll the way home :( Poor guy lol....chicks man.....
 
Sunday we just relaxed and ejoyed the beautiful weather outsid,e it was in the 60's here and sunny.....ahhhh Come on summer i am ready!!!
 

 

No comments: